Address: 1143 Rockingham Dr, Suite 114, Richardson, Texas
Family owned and operated with over 6 years of experience, licensed by the state of Texas and fully bonded and insured.
Experienced in all kinds of Senior Care with over six years of experience with over a 659 families served, a large caregiver staff, and a strong committed administrative supervisory staff.
Serving Dallas, Tarrant, Denton, Collin, Ellis, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, and Rockwall Counties.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Help with housekeeping
- Transportation and appointments
- Stroke Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Fall prevention and walking assistance
- Hospice support
- Alzheimer’s care using ” Senior Helpers Gem®” trained caregivers
- Parkinson’s care
- Caregivers who create a positive environment for the family and client
Senior Helpers hires caregivers based on their professionalism, enthusiasm and compassion for seniors. Each one is selected to meet a client’s specific personality and needs.
We offer assistance with everyday living activities, along with the social interaction that is key to your loved one’s happiness.
Our experienced caregivers make everyday life more manageable for seniors by helping them with more intimate care needs as well.
At Senior Helpers, our trained and professional caregivers take a positive approach to Alzheimer’s and dementia care with our unique Senior Gem® program. This method focuses on what people with dementia CAN do, instead of what they cannot do. The Gem® classification system allows us to understand which stage of dementia the person is experiencing so we can create the best service plan and select the best caregiver for that individual.
Senior Helpers is dedicated to responding to our clients at a moment’s notice. Contact us today to meet with one of our consultants for a free in home assessment
Thanks to our responsiveness, dependability, and personalized care, Senior Helpers has become one of the most trusted providers of in-home senior assistance services in the Dallas and Fort Worth area. These qualities, among others, are what truly set us apart. Some other key points:
- Member of the Alzheimer Foundation of America
- Alzheimer Foundation of America C.A.R.E.S affiliate office
- National leader in senior in-home care since 2002
- Committed to responding at a moment’s notice
- Personalized daily plans that preserve seniors’ independence and freedom
- Care options ranging from full-time to occasional check-ins
- The experience of a national franchise and the care of a local owner
- Long term insurance approved
- On Call 24 hours a day 7 days week
- Winner of 2012 Senior Helpers excellent customer experience award
Call for a Free Assessment 214 361-7943