Print – Web – Email – Social Media – Network – Events
If your business targets senior adults, their adult children and/or caregivers, then you’ve come to the right place. When you partner with Texas Seniors’ Guides, you are getting a complete marketing strategy to reach your target market.
The following are some of the advantages of being a valued partner:
- Print Advertising that is direct-mailed to your target audience.
- Depending on the market, your ad will reach 70,000 to 75,000 homeowners age 60+. Your advertising dollars are not wasted by sitting in a rack or on a shelf hoping someone will come by and pick up the publication. Our readers will find you in their mailbox.
- Listing on our web site.
- Your business will be listed on our web site with your contact information and a map to your address. (Banner ads and enhanced profiles are also available to purchase for a nominal charge)
- Our web site is consistently ranked high on the first page on search engines for common searches such as “Seniors Texas”, “Senior Discounts Texas”, “Senior Resources Texas”, etc…
- Monthly promotion in our e-newsletters
- Monthly e-newsletters are sent in each market we serve that highlights the businesses that are in each of the five major sections of our publications with a link to their web site. (Banner ads are available to purchase)
- Social Media is used to drive web site traffic
- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are used to promote and increase traffic to our web site (and your business profile)
- Network of hospitals, case managers and business partners receive additional copies of guides throughout each market.
- Your team at Texas Seniors’ Guides also participates in multiple networking venues in each market to develop additional exposure to the guides and web site.
- We work for you!
- Your team participates in multiple health fairs, senior events, and conferences throughout the year to promote your business, our guides, and web site.
- Your business brochures are displayed on our information table and are provided as resources for seniors, their adult children, and caregivers in each venue that we participate.